Jim Sinclair’s Commentary
The latest from John Williams’ www.shadowstats.com
– Statistical Deception Bloats Headline U.S. Economic Growth
– “Pollyanna Creep” Has Added 18.1% to Nominal Gross Domestic Product Since 1980
– Second-Quarter Real GDP Growth Rose to 4.23% from 2.22% in First Quarter, While “GDP Equivalent” Gross Domestic Income Sank to 1.81% from 3.90%
– Official Second-Quarter Real GDP Stood 17.5% Above Its 2007 Pre-Recession Peak, Yet It Held Shy by 5.2% (-5.2%) of Recovering that Peak, When Corrected for the Deliberate Understatement of GDP Inflation
– Underlying Economic Reality Reflects Activity That Is Off Bottom, but Well Shy of Headline Expansion, in Fragile Mixed-Growth Stability as Confirmed by Better-Quality Broad Economic Measures
– Yet, Private Labor Market Surveying, the Real Merchandise Trade Deficit and Real Construction Spending All Faltered in the Latest Reporting
– Federal Reserve Policies Threaten Any Nascent Economic Recovery, as Systemic- and Consumer-Liquidity Conditions Tighten Meaningfully
– GDP Benchmarking Pivoted on the Fourth-Quarter 2007 Business-Cycle Peak; Prior Activity Shifted Lower; Subsequent Activity Shifted Increasingly Higher
– Benchmarking Showed the Headline Economic Collapse into 2009 to be Shallower, the Headline Recovery and Expansion to be Somewhat Faster and Stronger, Along with Follow-Through Distortions Inflating the Latest Headline GDP Growth
Commentary No. 968b: U.S. Economic Reality, Second-Quarter GDP, Second-Cut Comprehensive GDP Revisions
Bill Holter’s Commentary
As Paul Harvey used to say, here’s the rest of the story!
Employment: Mother of God (Forum)
September 7, 2019
Ok, I know I tweeted that this would be delayed, but I think it needs publication now — I may have to come back and revisit it, but for the moment… here it is:
Toyal nonfarm payroll employment increased by 201,000 in August, and the unemployment rate was unchanged at 3.9 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Job gains occurred in professional and business services, health care, wholesale trade, transportation and warehousing, and mining.
No it didn’t.
Jim Sinclair’s Commentary
“Q” simply has been extremely correct concerning past political developments. His warnings and stated reasons why make it imperative that this come to you.
Repost by Permission: Russia Prepares After Trump Forces Warn Of Military Rule And Executions In Response To “Sleeper Cell” Awakening In White House
September 6, 2018
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
In what can only be described as a “when will this madness end” new Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today, President Putin has agreed to immediately place himself under the protection of the Ministery of Defense (MoD) during the largest-ever in the history of modern Russia war exercise Vostok-2018 due to begin on 11 September—and is due to fears related to the growing crisis erupting in America that has seen a “Deep State” aligned “sleeper cell” awakening in President Trump’s White House threatening to topple the existing US government—and that Trump-loyalist US Senator Lindsey Graham rapidly responded to during a hearing, where socialist-communist agitators were discovered being paid from “bags of cash”, when he shockingly began confirming with US Supreme Court nominee Judge Bret Kavanaugh that the US is now in a state of war under the full jurisdiction of military tribunals whose authority authorizes them to execute those found being enemies of the state. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]
. . .
Bill Holter’s Commentary
Oh yes, this ought to go over really well with the “deplorables”. I would hope he doubles and triples down on his “Nazi” meme…guaranteeing a red tsunami!
Obama Condemns Trump, “Nazi Sympathizers” In Fiery Speech Warning Of “Dangerous Times”
September 7, 2018
Former President Obama jumped into the political fray on Friday, lashing out at Donald Trump by name in what appears to be his first crack at energizing Democrats for midterms.
Trump says he fell asleep.
“I’m sorry. I watched it, but I fell asleep. I found he’s very good — very good for sleeping,” the President said during a Fargo, ND fundraiser.
While giving an acceptance speech for the Paul H. Douglas award for Ethics in Government at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Obama said that President Trump is simply capitalizing on discontent whipped up over many years, while asking “What happened to the Republican Party?” while adding that Americans have “moments” when people who are “genuinely, if wrongly, fearful of change” have pushed back against progressive American ideals.
“You happen to be coming of age during one of those moments,” Obama said. “It did not start with Donald Trump, he is a symptom, not the cause. He is just capitalizing on resentment that politicians have fanning for years. A fear, an anger that is rooted in our past but is also borne in our enormous upheavals that have taken place in your brief lifetimes.”