Viewing articles by Bill Holter

Posted by & filed under In The News.

Bill Holter’s Commentary I urge you to read this once slowly, then a second time to digest fully. It is ALL about credit, remember this while reading the article…it is so spot on it’s scary! $180 Billion Asset Manager: “There Is No Way Out, Fed Policies Can No Longer Be Exited Without Provoking The Next… Read more »

Posted by & filed under Jim's Mailbox.

Jim/Bill, Think about that…..only 5% of Buffett’s cash can wipe out all available gold in COMEX! Imagine when everyone starts scrambling to grab some. Good luck with that plan. What’s even scarier is “Where will Buffett put the other 95% of his cash?” This lends much credence to Bill’s belief that gold will not only… Read more »

Posted by & filed under In The News.

Bill Holter’s Commentary The World Bank last week and the IMF this week? Do they know something obvious to the average inquisitive mind? Yes, they are buying gold as reserves instead of dollars… IMF Warning: Another Potential “Great Depression”January 22, 2020 The International Monetary Fund has issued a warning that’s largely been brushed aside by… Read more »

Posted by & filed under In The News.

Bill Holter’s Commentary Really? If? Why not grow a set of cajones and call the Bidens to testify? Then we will know why Mr. Trump asked for an investigation in the first place… Senate Republicans To ‘Weaponize’ Impeachment Witnesses If Moderate Colleagues Side With DemsJanuary 18, 2020 Trump supporting Senate Republicans have warned their moderate… Read more »

Posted by & filed under Jim's Mailbox.

Jim/Bill, Could Monday be the start of the 2nd American Revolution? If other states stand up and take notice of what’s going on in Virginia, it could turn quite ugly. The abuse of power to take away our Constitutional rights (and misappropriate the taxpayer money) is something that has been festering a long time.  Increasingly… Read more »