Bill Holter’s Commentary
“the link you tried to visit goes against our community standards”…because it tells the TRUTH!
I predicted these social media sites would ultimately implode via their own false narratives, it looks like they are now well on their way!
Facebook Bans Zero Hedge
March 12, 2019
Over the weekend, we were surprised to learn that some readers were prevented by Facebook when attempting to share Zero Hedge articles. Subsequently it emerged that virtually every attempt to share or merely mention an article, including in private messages, would be actively blocked by the world’s largest social network, with the explanation that “the link you tried to visit goes against our community standards.”
— Ollie Richardson (@O_Rich_) March 11, 2019
Jim Sinclair’s Commentary
Mr. Williams of shadowstats.com offers the following.
– Latest Retail Sales, Employment and Monetary Base Show Increasingly Negative Economic Trends
– January 2019 Retail Sales Signaled a Downside Revision to Fourth-Quarter 2018 GDP, Along With an Early Indication for a First-Quarter 2019 GDP Contraction
– Annual Growth in February 2019 Payrolls Slowed in a Manner Consistent With a Faltering First-Quarter Economy
– February 2019 Saint Louis Fed Adjusted Monetary Base Declined Year-to-Year by 13.0% (-13.0%), Worst Showing Since 1937 Onset of Great Depression Second Down Leg
– Reporting of Broad U.S. Economic Activity Signals a New Recession, While Major Sectors Such as Manufacturing and Construction Never Recovered from the Last One
– The FOMC Should Be Feeling Increased Pressure to Ease, But Action Still Is Not Likely Next Week
Bullet Edition No. 2
Today – Silver is leading the charge!
March 12, 2019
Good Tuesday Morning Folks,
It looks like those that remembered are still in the game as Gold turned higher immediately after the reopening of trade last night with the price now at $1,296.80 up $5.70 and close to the high of $1,297.90 then that low at $1,292. Today, Silver is leading the charge with its trade at $15.425 up 15.1 cents and it too right beside the high at $15.45 with a low at $15.31. Today’s activity is definitely NOT about the Dollar because it has been stagnant for oh too long with the trade now at 96.13 down 4.4 points but inside an active trading range between 97.245 and 96.885, of course all this is done way before 5 am pst and the Comex Open. The failings in Venezuela are many with more failings being introduced with fake players getting exposed, with Gold now trading at 12,951.79 Bolivar, gaining a whopping 21.97 (one day this will be in US$) overnight with Silver gaining 1.198 Bolivar with the price now at 154.057.
March Silver’s Delivery demands are now at 414 contracts waiting for receipts for physical with a Volume of 3 up on the board so far this morning losing 121 receipts somewhere between here and London. It is important to understand that Harvey Organ’s numbers show the totals bought and sold but only in receipts transferred, after these trades in the “spot” month are made. Some of these trades are “allowed” because the traders are playing the game with the required 100% margins but never take delivery. This is why spot month trading is so misunderstood by most that do not play the game but write about it, and is why we help define the process. Silvers Overall Open Interest is continuing to fall ever so slightly with the total count now at 190,953 Overnighters proving a drop in OI from yesterday’s early morning count by 1,040 obligations.