I’m slipping under the radar this month. We’re buying January Comex gold for delivery and removal from the Comex warehouse. We found this little tidbit out when Trader Dan told me about his November delivery, so we are taking the gold out as fast as possible. Hope this helps
CIGA JB Slear
Fort Wealth Trading Co. LLC
866-443-0868 ext 104
"When COMETS Unite"
I have a small story for you. I used to keep fish in my office as a hobby. In the Asian tradition, having an Arawanas is very good luck. This type of fish looks like a WW2 landing craft. It has a snake like body and an landing craft mouth.
You feed Arawanas little fish. The entire procedure is rather gross, but hey, for good luck the gross might be worth it.
One day I brought home the usual little plastic bag full of wiggling Arawanas food.
These little wiggling guys actually organized and attacked the Arawanas all at once. Together they ate off his fins. Now I had a fin-less Arawanas floating helplessly upside down.
It did not take long for the Arawanas to perish for his sins against the little wiggling guys.
The name of the food that an Arawanas eats is "COMETS." I am not joking.
I was so impressed by these courageous COMETS that I let them live long and prosper in the dead arawanas’s 150 gallon tank. They had earned their good life. They eat harmless dead dried flies.
The moral of this TRUE story is that when COMETs unite they can kill anything of any size, no matter how dreadful looking it is.
For an Arawanas to be good luck, they cannot be exposed to united Comets. Comets are better luck than any Arawanas. This is certainly true for my COMETS!
The ugly Arawanas is a COMEX paper gold manipulative short seller. We are the COMETS!
Jim Sinclair’s Commentary
The following was sent in courtesy of CIGA Carey:
Forrest Gump Explains Mortgage Backed Securities
Mortgage Backed Securities are like boxes of chocolates.
– Criminals on Wall Street stole a few chocolates from the boxes and replaced them with turds.
– Their criminal buddies at Standard & Poor rated these boxes AAA Investment Grade chocolates.
– These boxes were then sold all over the world to investors.
– Eventually somebody bites into a turd and discovers the crime.
– Suddenly nobody trusts American chocolates anymore worldwide.
– Hank Paulson now wants the American taxpayers to buy up and hold all these boxes of turd-infested chocolates for $700 billion dollars until the market for turds returns to normal.
– Mama always said: "Sniff the chocolates first Forrest".