Keep The Wind Behind Our Backs

Posted at 1:01 PM (CST) by & filed under General Editorial.

Dear Friends,

Now that the wind has turned on both gold and gold shares we must not cease in our fight for what is right – a level playing field as mentioned in point 1. If we do not do our duty, your duty, both the Comex short side manipulators and the naked/pool shorts will be back again.

Respectfully yours,
Jim from Africa

 

Comrades in Golden Arms (CIGAs),

I call upon you for positive action.

We need 100,000 emails to Cox using the data of #2 below.

1. The Comex must be stopped. I know there are two of you reading this that can by yourself stop the Comex without the need of anyone’s assistance. If I have helped you now it is time to return the favor.

Please stop the Comex. Reduce their warehouse by only 50% and the short manipulators are done.

We do not wish to break the playing board, we only wish to equal the advantage between the public and the up to now pocket picking short gold bank manipulators.

2. The short pools and naked short sellers have caused us unprecedented and undeserved losses of capital value. The total capital value loss in junior gold exploration, development and producer shares is well over $50 billion.

Let us use their Mea Culpa on Madoff to say that the SEC has blown another one by supporting the useless thieves who violate the law daily using Canada as the jitney into the US as naked and pool short sellers. This is so blatant, so clear, so evident that we can only assume that the SEC is purposely looking the other way.

S.E.C. Issues Mea Culpa on Madoff
By ALEX BERENSON and DIANA B. HENRIQUES
December 17, 2008

The Securities and Exchange Commission said Tuesday night that it had missed repeated opportunities to discover what may be the largest financial fraud in history, a Ponzi scheme whose losses could run as high as $50 billion.

The commission said it received credible allegations about the scheme at least nine years ago and will immediately open an internal investigation to examine why it had failed to pursue them aggressively.

The S.E.C. issued the statement hours after Bernard L. Madoff, the 70-year-old Wall Street executive accused of operating the scheme, discussed the fraud with federal authorities at a meeting in New York on Tuesday, according to people briefed on the meeting.

Mr. Madoff kept several sets of books and false documents and lied to regulators when they questioned him in previous examinations of his firm, Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities, said Christopher Cox, the chairman of the S.E.C.

Investigators never used subpoena powers to obtain information, but rather “relied on information voluntarily produced by Mr. Madoff and his firm,” Mr. Cox said.

When he was arrested last week, Mr. Madoff estimated that investors lost as much as $50 billion in the fraud, according to court filings. Mr. Madoff has said the scam was a Ponzi scheme, a type of fraud in which early investors are paid off with money from later victims, until no more money can be raised and the scheme collapses.

More…