Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.
Jim Sinclair’s Commentary
CIGA Lamont goes public with the Sinclair hidden baby pictures.
In case any of you are new immigrants to the US, here’s the governments website where you go to register for free welfare and other benefits. Well not actually free, but paid for more with more funny money straight off the press and/or by taxes paid by your gracious hosts.
Depending on your immigration status, length of time in the United States, and income, you may be eligible for some federal benefit programs.
The links below will lead you to official government websites describing a range of assistance programs.
· Official website for Medicare, the health insurance program for people 65 years of age or older or who have specific disabilities.
· Official website for Medicaid, the joint federal/state medical care program for low-income people.
· Social Security information available in foreign languages.
· Information on Supplemental Security Income benefits for aliens.
· Information on the Food Stamp Program for low-income families.
· A website containing links to available federal information in other languages.
· Information on the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program.
· Information on access to federal benefits and services for immigrant survivors of domestic violence.
Gold and The Invisible Hand Follow TIME
For what it’s worth, I agree with Jim. The West by attempting to contain the uncontainable – market forces is pushing on a string tied to gold. Investment propaganda has much of the public believing that the string can be cut or doesn’t exist, but the flow of capital and investment doesn’t need public acceptance. As I have written for years, there’s a big difference between opinion (belief) and the message of the market (fact). The former gets investors and traders into trouble, while the later does not.
The actions of "invisible hand" cyclically abuse the public, community, trading funds, and computer algorithms. These actions are defined by the ABCD cycle. Another ‘cycle of abuse’ will begin when the B-wave forms when the public, community, trading funds, etc. have been removed (e.g. gold bulls have sold long-term positions, purchased shorts, no longer participating, or a combination of all) from the secular up trend.
The B-wave ‘bottom’ defined by market forces managed by the invisible hand over the short-term is coming. The well defined hook tells us that the flush of the AB transition is already underway.
Nibbling hooks when the public panics have been a profitable strategy for years. How many traders/investors, even with the community, recognize this hook against the misdirection of the fiscal cliff? Few would probably be an overstatement.
The flow of capital probably is best described as poetry in motion when properly viewed. Hooks (chart) tend to coincide with oversold readings on cycle dates (chart 2), because gold which does not care what the public thinks follows TIME. The invisible hand well aware of TIME will be ready.
The diffusion index represents only one aspect of timing. Jim has written about spreading as tool on jsmineset.com; I recommend a subject search. Jim writes about it because he knows. My computer analysis confirmed what he knows long ago. A tactic used as a tool tends to leave distinctive footprint. For example, a dark green circle will materialize during the B-wave bottom (chart 3).
Traders with the ability to recognize footprints wait for their appearance. The transition from ‘nibbling’ to ‘decisive action’ depends on the number of footprints recognized.
Jim’s Commentary: The Bright Future of Gold: The Final Solution of the 2008 Monetary Crisis
Let’s keep things very simple:
1. The future of gold will not be determined by the USA.
2. The present manipulation in gold is purely Western, and any other thought is rank nonsense. This event is both short term and very short sighted in terms of people’s published analysis.
3. The triumvirate of Euroland, Russia and China will determine the future of gold as financial power has shifted from the West towards the East.
Here is another and perhaps the most important reason for QE.
Central banks all over the world are following the ECB marked to market concept of gold. This means they can get rid of dollar reserves. That is what this chart is showing.
So with this diminishing dollar support from other Central Banks, who has to pick up the slack? Yes, Bennie the printer. If he did not do this people’s savings would be wiped out almost instantly. This is because savings in bonds is saving in debt.
So the debt must be saved at all cost. QE is non economic buying of debt as well as the saver of camouflaged financial community worth-less paper. That is why your QE to infinity is absolutely correct.
QE at the present time is correct in a perverted manner. It is the only means to save the sinners from the ramifications of their financial fraudulent sins as rationalized above. Therefore it is right in a practical sense devoid of higher causative motives.
There simply is no other tool, none whatsoever, that can do the job at this point.
Your note inherently makes the case for gold.